Please read the following instructions before taking the Online Contractor Registration
- All the documents shall be submitted in the electronic format only.
- Appropriate document in proof of the Organization, viz. Certificate of Incorporation, Proprietary deed, Partnership deed, etc. has to be uploaded. Statutory registration details shall be in the name of the organization seeking enlistment. Joint venture registration is not permitted.
- Work orders executed during the last 5 years will only be considered.
- Category / Craft of Enlistment shall be one among the categories listed. Enlistment will be done for relevant category based on the work order and completion certificate. Vendors seeking enlistment in more than one category shall do so, by submitting details through the “Multiple entries” link available by submitting relevant Work orders and completion certificates for respective category.
- Work order and respective completion certificates for relevant values and category of enlistment shall be uploaded, instead of uploading too many irrelevant documents. Applications with irrelevant work orders / completion certificates will be rejected, without seeking further clarifications.
- Value of enlistment shall be based on either one or two or three contracts in a category as detailed below:
- One WO for 80% of the desired enlistment value or
- Two WOs each of value not less than 50% of the desired enlistment value or
- Three WOs each of value not less than 40% of the desired enlistment value
- Completed value mentioned in the Completion certificate will be considered and work order value will not be considered for enlistment.
- “Client” shall be the Name of the organization / establishment who had issued the work order and respective completion certificate.
- Entry of details and uploading of documents can be done / edited partially through several occasions. However, after confirmation, bidders cannot alter or submit additional details entered / uploaded by them. Evaluation for enlistment will be done based on the documents uploaded only.
- Acknowledgement generated after completion of the submission shall be preserved for reference. Please forward the system generated OCR Summary Sheet to Senior Manager- Materials, CPCL, Chennai 68.In case of any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission / uploading of false information / documents will be viewed seriously and action deemed fit will be taken against such bidders.
- Provisions marked as “Mandatory” are necessary and unless those documents are uploaded, submission cannot be done.
Following documents in Specified format shall be kept ready before logging in the website for submission:
- Document in proof of the Organization, viz. Certificate of Incorporation, Proprietary deed, Partnership deed, etc.
- Work orders and respective completion certificates
- Audited Balance sheets, Profit & Loss account statements and other related documents for the last three financial years
- Statutory registration certificates
- Enlistment letters issued by EIL or IOCL or other organization.
- Please use attachment formats/Scanned copies preferably in PDF or JPEG or BMP format
- Please forward this copy along with Certificates/Documents by Speed Post / Courier to the Senior Manager (Materials) , Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Manali, Chennai 600 068 within a week
Note: Also, please read the Guidelines on the OCR page before proceeding to Online Contractor Registration